My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Cinqueterre Residence during our honeymoon and we couldn’t have been happier with our accommodations. The view from the hotel is spectacular as it is set up on the hilltop and you can look down over the small village with a beautiful view of the sea from your patio that is surrounded in lemon trees.
The staff is unbelievable accommodating and friendly, from helping with our luggage to providing recommendations for each of the five villages, the customer services was way beyond expectation.
The breakfast that is provided to guest each morning is exceptional and you are always greeted by Piero, Carla or Davide with a warm and inviting smile!
I would highly recommend staying at Cinqueterre Residence – I know that we’ll be returning ourselves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the typical village of Riomaggiore, deeply immersed in nature, our structure is made of individual little houses adjoining one the other.Inside, there are single rooms sleeping 2 or 3 people and two rooms accomodations featuring also a kitchenette. All rooms have bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Cinqueterre Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cinqueterre Residence Hotel Riomaggiore
- Cinqueterre Residence Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy