I am going to end up repeating a lot of the other great reviews here, but we really did have a wonderful time. Carla and her husband were fantastic hosts - so friendly and helpful. The residence has a beautiful location up on the hilltop overlooking the town. This means not only gorgeous views, but a real sense of peace and calm. It was a lovely, quiet location for our honeymoon - we were exhausted after an intense month so spent a lot of time resting, and this was a brilliant place to do it! Most of the other guests were couples, many older, and a lot of them walkers, so there was no noisy drinking (not that we noticed this anywhere in Riomaggiore - it's not that sort of place). The residence has a tranquil quality. We loved the breakfasts, and dear Pietro made us a special espresso dople every morning!
As others have said, it's a pretty steep climb from the town, but then the whole of Riomaggiore is hilly. We had one of the superior rooms at the top, and perhaps it's a good idea to request one of these if you want true seclusion.
Beautiful, and we wouldn't hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the typical village of Riomaggiore, deeply immersed in nature, our structure is made of individual little houses adjoining one the other.Inside, there are single rooms sleeping 2 or 3 people and two rooms accomodations featuring also a kitchenette. All rooms have bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Cinqueterre Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cinqueterre Residence Hotel Riomaggiore
- Cinqueterre Residence Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy