“Recently renovated interior”

and 1 more site!
Alla Marina
Ranked #1 of 32 Riomaggiore B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Spacious and beautiful, recently renovated. Equipped with mini-fridge, gorgeous view onto the marina, nice tiles in bathroom. High speed internet worked very well.

Only complaint was that owner was absent when we arrived and dealing with his family was difficult - could be avoided by reserving in advance.

Room Tip: Our room was the largest of the three as I understand it - had a sofa bed in a space separated from...
1  Thank Mom_fr_NB

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Alla Marina is clean, comfortable and in a great location! It was by far the nicest place that I stayed at out of the 7 different places I stayed at throughout Italy! The room temperature is controlled by a thermostat on the wall, which was great because I had trouble with being cold in many of the other places and I couldn't control the heat. The shower pressure in the on-suite bathroom is good too, which is another problem I had in some places. There was a great view of the harbour from the window and I loved that I could hear the sea from inside the room! Sandro is very friendly and helpful and he gave some great tips on where to go too. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Jen341
SandroPasini, Proprietario at Alla Marina, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2011

Thank you very much, it's so important for us that every clients choose degree of heating and has always a good shower pressure. For this we have installed a thermostat on the wall of every rooms and a large water heater, in our private area, for maintaining a constant amount of water. I am grateful that you have appreciated these technical investments.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Alla Marina is a hidden gem. It is modern, clean and very functional with a nice shower, bed, etc. It also has reliable wifi. Sandro was friendly and informative and connected with us in advance by e-mail. Alla Marina is right above the picturesque harbor and the coastal walking area. Highly recommended. I will stay here again if I am back in the area.

Room Tip: Room 1 has the best view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
PasiniSandro, Proprietario at Alla Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Thank you very much but Room 1 is the only room of Alla Marina Rooms without sea view. You are a nice person and if you return there is a special price for you in Room1 and also in the rooms with sea view.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

These apartments are amazing. Our room was extremely clean, comfortable, and welcoming. The location couldn't have been better, right on the water and just a few steps from the train, restaurants, and shops. The view from our window was breathtaking. We had the sea, the charming village houses, and colorful fishing boats right outside our window! We were there in November and it was still perfect weather for hiking and enjoying all that Cinque Terre has to offer. Perhaps the best part about staying here was having the pleasure of meeting Sandro the landlord, who will go out of his way to make your stay as comfortable as it can be. Truly a great guy. Thank you for everything Sandro! We have been backpacking Europe for two months and this has by far been the best place we have stayed. We miss it dearly!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank MartaWlod

Thank you for everything. January, February and November are good months if you wont visit 5 terre: often the climate is mild and in Alla Marina Rooms, if you book by sending an e-mail, in these months, you can find free parking and cheap prices

Reviewed November 15, 2011

I stayed for 1 night as a solo traveller and Alla Marina was the perfect place to be. It is as clean as anything I have ever seen and the price is right! The owner is also really funny and friendly.

Yan

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Yan Y
SandroPasini, Proprietario at Alla Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Thank you so much Yan. It's true, very low Prices to November and January. In these days (November 2011) the climate is mild and our prices are low.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

We are planning our trip to Italy in January and will be spending some time in the Cinque Terre. As many of us know this can be daunting. Although my plans had to change I was very impressed by the super professionalism of Sandro at Allamarina. He promptly responded to all my inquiries. Placed no excessive pressure on us to book with him. He also gave me updates as to what is going on with the flooding.

I can tell you that he made making travel planning far more convenient..

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
SandroPasini, Proprietario at Alla Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

What he writes makes me very proud. Thank you. I would like to say to all the truth about the flood.The catastrophic events of last 25t Oct, that hardly hitted Monterosso and particularly Vernazza, luckily did not hit Riomaggiore, Manarola and Corniglia; these towns are untouched and gorgeous as ever. In summer 2012 also Vernazza and Monterosso will return those first.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I can not say enough good things about All Marina. Behind quaint green doors is the very stylish and modern All Marina rooms. It is more than a B&B, it is Sandro's passion, and he is a friendly and very helpful host. He has renovated the apartments located in the traditional area near the harbour with meticulous detail. The WIFI is reliable and fast and the TV has CNN. Riomaggiore is an ideal location to explore CT, and with Manarola only a 15 min walk you can easily access cafes in both villages. I booked from Australia and Sandro's communication was excellent. The Alla Marina pics capture the ambience and it's a lovely space to retreat to after a day's walking. Once word gets out, I think it will be booked far in advance.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you Cate. I am waiting your return in Alla Marina Rooms. Alla Marina Rooms has not many rooms, but those who book through TripAdvisor ensures the view of the sea.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riomaggiore
Locanda del Sole
#14 of 39 in Vernazza
La Torretta
La Torretta
#1 of 19 in Manarola

Been to Alla Marina? Share your experiences!