“SedefBasarir”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

reallly delicious seafood especially grilled ones.. scampi, shrimps, calamari and bream fish..... : )

1  Thank parpatela

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I went to this restaurant based on reviews on tripadvisor but was left disappointed. While the view was amazing, the food was underwhelming. I ordered the prawn tagliatino. The pasta was quite thick and stodgy and the dish consisted of ONE prawn. The prawn looked impressive but that was just the head. The body or meat was probably the size of my pinky. This restaurant is average at best.

2  Thank stephie813
Reviewed August 8, 2013

A must to book outside. Great Seafood restaurant.
Somewhat expensive but good service and nice wine.
Charming place to see the day change to night.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This place should not be #1! My husband loves seafood and he was looking forward to this place, but the anchovies were on the "bland" side. I tasted them and was happy that I did not order anchovies. I cannot remember what I ordered (it was forgettable) - we were disappointed, the write ups were so glowing, but the food was...well...see the previous sentence. Dessert, main meal, all three of us...but...its great to sit so close to the harbor and the place is as b u s y as can be.

2  Thank snowdrenched
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate twice at this restaurant (once for lunch and then for dinner), as we were staying above the restaurant. My husband loved the fried seafood platter for lunch, but I found the broth served my mussels/clams too salty to eat. We had a party of four for dinner, and three of us loved our dinner (the lobster gnocchi and scampi was delicious), however the stuffed mussels were very small in portion and did not have much flavor. We were also fending off mosquitoes (even with the cintronella candles). Not sure if it was worth the price, but if you are looking for a beautiful view by the sea then it is worth consideration.