Review Highlights
Book a sunset tour with Yuri!

Yuri is the BEST! There is no better experience than with someone born in this town. He met us... read more

Reviewed today
Kerensa W
Dallas, Texas, United States
Cinque Terre sunset boat tour - amazing!

Highly recommend! We had a great time and this was a fantastic way to see the Cinque Terre villages... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hugenibbles

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Riomaggiore
from $61.84
from $112.43
from $116.78
from $111.31
More Info
All reviews sipping prosecco highly recommend this experience beautiful sunset amazing experience focaccia once in a lifetime beautiful area five towns cinque terre tino cam waterfall funny giggle stories sea dive
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yuri’s boat cruise was absolutely fabulous. I took the cruise on my first day in Cinque Terre which I recommend as you get to see all five towns from the stunning Ligurian Sea. I even swam in the sea which was a highlight for me as I love the ocean.

I totally recommend this tour. Yuri is a local and so you get the local’s perspective of this beautiful area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yuri is an INCREDIBLE guide. So knowledgeable and extremely personable. I was laughing the whole ride! The plentiful Prosecco and focaccia bites were a nice touch. I loved the that we got an insider’s look of the five towns; Yuri shared stories and pieces of history that I definitely would not have known had I not gone on this tour. We got a sneak peak of a few entrances to caves as well, and even got to hop in the water at sunset. It was a magical experience and I loved getting to know our tour mates. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to this boat tour. You won’t regret it ;)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful sunset tour and a great way to see Cinque Terre. Yuri was very accomodating and had a lot of knowledge about the area. Plenty of prosecco on offer! Would recommend to anyone visiting Cinque Terre

1  Thank Ayu5678
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot express enough how amazing this tour was. Yuri was such an outstanding host - attentive, personabl e, funny. And he's great at taking Insta-worthy photos! It was the perfect mix of informative tour and just good fun! It was a once in a lifetime experience and a definite highlight of our trip. Could not recommend it enough!

1  Thank velvetwinter8
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can not recommend this trip highly enough. Yuri was a fantastic guide who showed us the stunning Cinque Terre from the water. He told interesting and very funny stories of the towns, caves and waterfalls. The Prosecco kept flowing and even floated with us during our swim. A truely wonderfull experience!

1  Thank erastusjack