“Lovely surprise”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We picked this restaurant by chance. Our friend's risotto was very good. My penne with vegetables was very tasty. My wife's gnochetti with lobster was probably one of the best meals she ever had and I had never tasted anything quite like it.
Service could be improved, namely in terms of all dishes coming at the same time. Anyway, that didn't put us off at all.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

walked in late without any expectation but a simple Italian dinner. The sea bream in tomato sauce is very good! Wanted to come back for this and the fish soup. However, we didn't expect the swordfish carpaccio is such well done but not raw. The waiters are young and friendly.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Wait service was exceptional and friendly, pizza okay. Salad was quite large, so we were able to share that--local wine pricey for local wines but very good.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Situated at Riomaggiore, one of the villages of the cinque terre, we walked inside the restaurant for a quick lunch. The restaurant has a terrace overlooking the street, so one can sit down and see the world go by.

Menu is mainly based on fish, prices are above average but being in a very touristic area, one might expect it, Service isn't bad and we were taken care by a man who seemed to be running the place. I opted for Spaghetti al cartoccio, quality was good but the portion was small.

I won't bother to try it again, tough I would not opt for a single dish of pasta due to it's small portion.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

If compared to other restaurants in Italy, I would say this was the best. Food was priced just right unlike other restaurants that charged between 20-30 US dollars for their meal. I would visit this place in a heartbeat. The atmosphere is aesthetically pleasing too!

1  Thank Chubby2272