“Great focaccia in the center of Riomaggiore!”
Review of Te La Do Io La Merenda - CLOSED

Te La Do Io La Merenda
London, United Kingdom
“Great focaccia in the center of Riomaggiore!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Is there anything better than the focaccia in Liguria? This is some of the best and we tended to make it our breakfast each morning while staying in Riomaggiore in the Cinque Terre. I'm partial to the pesto focaccia myself.

Also great for a quick snack or takeaway as you explore the region!

• Visited October 2013

Kitchener, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I went back.”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

A hidden gem in Riomaggiore. The best pasta in town! My fellow travelers and I went here for a meal and we were beyond impressed. $5 for the best pasta throughout my travels! I had the walnut sauce pasta and my pasta experience reached sky-high levels of enjoyment. I NEVER order the same thing twice, anywhere. This changed in July 2013 in Riomaggiore when I awoke the next day and found myself walking towards this place, on a quest for walnut pasta. When I told the fabulous cook about how incredible my experience had been, she replied "Of course! I made the best pasta!" ahaha. No rebuttal necessary.

• Visited July 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“Cheap, it is.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

And that's pretty much it.
From the outside it looked like a place where they take fast food seriously. It turned out, they don't really... It's just a fast food place. Nothing exciting. At least it's cheap and quick. As far as we could see this is the only spot of this kind in town.

• Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“dirthy place”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Pizza is not good the lady is disgusting! are better place in town for take away or restaurants even focaccia was not good!

Visited September 2013
Youngstown, OHio
“gnocci's with pesto”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

very good and plentiful for reasonable price. Also had the Focaccia which was excellent. Very courteous help.

Visited September 2013