This B&B was absolutely wonderful. I have lived in Italy for 6 months and stayed in many hotels, and this place stands out as the best. The room we stayed in was spacious, clean, and had plenty of amenities (toiletries, coffee, snacks, bottled water) included in the price. Breakfast is provided, but it is small (croissants). For me, however, this wasn't a problem since half the fun of traveling is searching for food options outside of the hotel. The host was friendly and helpful -- she gave us maps of trails to hike in Cinque Terre (including a wonderful recommendation for a hike that we would not have figured out on our own), a train schedule, a ferry schedule, and recommended restaurants. The price is great as far as hotel in the area go. Riomaggiore is also a lovely town to stay in with many options for restaurants and bars. I highly recommend this B&B with no reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B offers only three rooms and is located in the historic center of Riomaggiore, with ensuite facilities. T.V., Air-conditioning, heating, hair dryer, wi-fi and mini-fridge. Beach towels are also available. We are about a three-minute walk from the parking area, marina, beach and train station, where the famous Via Del Amore (Lover's Lane) connects with Manarola. Airport transportation is available upon request and for a fee. We also have rooms and mini apartments available through our Affittacamere some of which with sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Il BoMa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Boma Hotel Riomaggiore
- Il BoMa Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy