We only got to stay for 2 nights, but wish we had been able to stay so much longer! The Blue Room had everything we needed, including a little balcony perfect for people-watching in the evening. Even though the room faced the street, with the windows closed, there was NO STREET NOISE at night. It was great! The room was clean, had a great coffee-maker, and tons of prepacked croissants/goodies for breakfast as well as fresh fruit, juice, and yogurt.
I loved Riomaggiore as a place to stay. The rocky beach was beautiful and peaceful. I hope I can return someday and visit La Via Dell'Amore when it's open again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B offers only three rooms and is located in the historic center of Riomaggiore, with ensuite facilities. T.V., Air-conditioning, heating, hair dryer, wi-fi and mini-fridge. Beach towels are also available. We are about a three-minute walk from the parking area, marina, beach and train station, where the famous Via Del Amore (Lover's Lane) connects with Manarola. Airport transportation is available upon request and for a fee. We also have rooms and mini apartments available through our Affittacamere some of which with sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your il Boma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Boma Hotel Riomaggiore
- Il Boma Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy