We loved this delightful BB just 100 steps from the train. If you view pics of Cinque Terre you will appreciate not having to pull luggage too far up a hill. We had a very nice room overlooking the main walking street. The bath was very large and it even had a window that opened into the courtyard. Restaurants dotted the street and some were just off the harbor with a lovely water view. Maddy is the owner and lives on site. She grew up in the NY area and went to Italy to visit family and met a man (her husband) and stayed right there. She is very helpful when planning via email and helping you onsite, We loved the relaxed and friendly stay at il Boma.
P.S. A Laundromat is a few doors away! Loved our stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B offers only three rooms and is located in the historic center of Riomaggiore, with ensuite facilities. T.V., Air-conditioning, heating, hair dryer, wi-fi and mini-fridge. Beach towels are also available. We are about a three-minute walk from the parking area, marina, beach and train station, where the famous Via Del Amore (Lover's Lane) connects with Manarola. Airport transportation is available upon request and for a fee. We also have rooms and mini apartments available through our Affittacamere some of which with sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. , HostelWorld and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Il BoMa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Boma Hotel Riomaggiore
- Il BoMa Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy