We spent our honeymoon at Vila Adrianna which was a short walk to the beach and the best town to stay in out of the cinque terre. Fun places to walk around, beautiful beach, and easily accessible to the train to the other towns in the cinque terre. The breakfast was lovely and we felt like we were sitting in a paradise oasis on the porch as we sipped our lattes. Staff was helpful. Rooms were sparse and bare but functional and appropriate for the beach town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea and close to the railway station. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, air-conditioning, fridge, TV and safe. Free Wi-fi, parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy