A short walk up the hill in the new part of Monteresso this hotel is perfect. We had arranged for our luggage to be delivered by a porter but could have managed no trouble at all from the point where our coach dropped us off. Clean and with a comfortable bed. Very friendly, efficient staff, who checked in our large group with no bother at all even though we were a bit late arriving. We had a balcony which looked over the gardens and pool. We had booked dinner the first night, a set menu, and this was very nice. Breakfasts were good too. We really enjoyed doing the trail from the Monterosso end. Plenty of lovely places to eat nearby and don't forget to walk through the tunnel to the old part of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea and close to the railway station. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, air-conditioning, fridge, TV and safe. Free Wi-fi, parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy