Nice hotel, recently renovated i guess, room bright and airy with balcany and view, good WiFi but no coffee/tea maker or mini bar.
Breakfast buffet was ok but no hot food. They do an average dinner (pre order) for 15euro if you want to have a cheap nite in. Mixed bag of tourists from teenage americans to older types who come for the walking on the many hiking trails. Sort of a beach if the weathers good, which it was and be sure to do the boat thing to really appretiate the villages along the coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea and close to the railway station. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, air-conditioning, fridge, TV and safe. Free Wi-fi, parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy