Spent three days here in May '13. Room was lovely, well-sized, quiet. Had a balcony with a partial ocean view. (Ask for top floor of the back building.) Excellent breakfast, with maybe the best coffee we had in Italy. Dinner in the hotel wasn't a standout, though. Helpful staff and a really nice location in the "new," quiet part of town. Bit of a walk from the train station with luggage (5 blocks or so, the last two uphill). We fell hard for Cinque Terre, and this is affordable way to do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea and close to the railway station. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, air-conditioning, fridge, TV and safe. Free Wi-fi, parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy