“Beautiful B&B in the Cinque Terre”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Monterosso al Mare
Il Giardino Incantato Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed there with a friend last August and really enjoyed it. Room was big and spotless with a huge bathroom. We were warmly welcomed at our arrival. Most enjoyable was breakfast in the garden. Lovely and delicious in a special surrounding. Would definitely go back there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Wanting a B&B for our Cinque Terra visit I stumbled upon Il Giardino Incantato. Seeing the great reviews I knew this was the place I wanted to stay. Fausto and Mariapia met us at the door on our arrival and are were always near to answer our questions or make recommendations.

We stayed in the "Golden Room" which was large, comfortable, and beautifully decorated. Everything was perfect. We had some rain our first morning and the staff brought our breakfast to our room. Unfortunatly because of the weather we were not able to see the Garden light up at night but did enjoy two wonderful breakfasts there too.

Il Giardino Incantato was by far the best accomadations we had in Italy.

Thanks Mariapia and Fausto for a wonderful experience.

Joe and Linda Jouet

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We agree with all the grt reviews it was my pick so i am happy to report it delivered as i based my decision on the reviews.We stayed 4 nights in august the breakfeasts in the garden R sensational. My apolagies to the lovely lady who served our breakfeast and the lovely Filipino lady who looked after our room i am not sure i have their names right so i wont use them however they were fantastic. This is definetly a sensational place. If u want to B ultra critical there R no views and our room lacked daylight/ but hey would we go back? in a heart beat.

T+N

Melbourne

Australia

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

immaculately clean, charming and enchanting inn and garden. the owners Fausto and Mariapia are delightful. Breakfasts are wonderful,fresh and abundant. They even make eggs to order, which is highly unusual for Italy. Courtesies such as complimentary soft drinks,fruit and flowers in room are such welcome amenities. Really, that is hard to find and quite generous. The garden is lit with lanterns at night and is an oasis. The location in quiet in the old town but near everything including 10 minutes to beach and new town promenade. Ferry dock is very close to the inn.
They have 4 rooms and high demand. Book in advance and just go. You will not be disappointed and I cannot imagine you can find any better in the Cinque Terre. Thanks again to Maria Pia and Fausto from Kristin and Robert Krause

Room Tip: book in advance!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kristinjk
incantato, Proprietario at Il Giardino Incantato Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

We would like to take the opportunity of this review to thank Kristin, Robert and all our friends-guests who for many years have written wonderful things about us and our B & B. Thanks to you, we are always “Number One” and this is our best advertisement and satisfaction.
When we decided to renovate this old family house and open the doors to guests from all over the world, we never imagined to meet so many people and become friends with many of them. In fact, the relationship that develops within a few days it's always a friendship that lasts for years.
Although we have not always done this job (Mariapia was a teacher for 28 years and I was a lawyer for 30), we traveled a lot around the world, we know what we like to find in an Hotel and consider our B & B as our home, so we have for our guests the same care that we would have for us and even more.
Not claiming to be compared to a 5 star hotel, but we always try to do our best to meet your every wish and to give you the opportunity to return home with unforgettable memories of the Cinque Terre and in particular of the Enchanted Garden.
Thanks again to all of you. As we said, your reviews are our greatest satisfaction and we hope that many people from all over the world can enjoy our hospitality for many years to come.
Fausto and Mariapia

Reviewed September 5, 2012

What an amazing experience! We were fortunate to enjoy the wonderful hospitality and lovely accommodations at Il Giardino recently for three nights. Every comfort is attended to With a friendly smile. Delicious breakfasts began our day, we ended it enjoying the wonderful, romantic candle lit gardens at night. The highlight of out Italian trip!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BigBree
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I apologise for the lateness of this review. We came home from our trip to a few problems and it has taken until now to get back to TA. Whenever I am planning a trip I rely on TA so much, I feel it is my duty to do my bit by giving back, no matter how late.
This B & B is perfection.
We, 2 couples, took a train from Rapallo to Monterosso. Although Il Giardino Incantato is in the old town, it is still a nice walk, even hauling luggage, along the beach to get there.
Arriving in Monterosso earlier than expected our rooms were not quite ready but we were made to feel totally at ease by Fausto and Mariapia the minute we walked in. We left our bags and went for a stroll through the town, just to feel the vibe.
The rooms are beautiful. They have everything you could possibly need and more.
It is so nice to have bottled water everyday to take with you on your outings. The mini bar is free and is kept stocked all the time. We stayed 3 nights and were sorry it wasn't longer.
We had beautiful weather, warm to hot ( when walking from town to town) days and slightly cool evenings. This meant we were lucky enough to have breakfast and evening drinks in the glorious garden every day. The tables are set just as you would expect in a 5 star hotel and in the evenings it is set with candles. Our photos couldn't do it justice so I am not posting them
The breakfast was lovely, each morning we would place our order for the next day and some mornings Mariapia would cook an extra treat for us to try. Her cooking is to die for. The staff are wonderful. I am running out of adjectives so excuse me when I reuse them.
Your wish is their comand, nothing is too much for them.
We packed lightly and the weather was warmer than we expected so we needed to have our laundry done. No problem, each day they would wash it and return in the evening, obviously this was an extra charge but none the less very nice and very convenient.
I had spent hour upon hour reading reviews for our trip but this B&B lived up to everything I had read.
I loved Monterosso al Mare and I loved this B&B. I certainly hope that one day I am able to return to both of them.
Thank you Fausto and Mariapia for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: They are all lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank gomozzie
Reviewed August 28, 2012

You found you place! Call immediately to reserve- not only the best b/b we've ever been to period, one of the best overnight experiences ever. We were here for part of our honeymoon and it was perfection! Huge bathroom, most amazing breakast served in the outstanding garden- you get to pick everything your heart desires the night before, everything smells great, great location, laundry done for a small fee, kind and helpful owners who couldn't be nicer or more pleasant. Excellent!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple