Really lovely modern rooms, lovely pool with stunning views and great breakfast! The owners are very helpful and welcoming and looked after brilliantly on our stay there. The cocktail hour was fabulous, drinks and nibbles at the pool bar after a busy day trekking!
The only thing I would say is be prepared for a steep walk and lots of stairs on the way back from the town. It wouldn't have bothered me and my husband but our 6year old daughter found it a struggle at times. On the other hand there are lots of taxis on hand to take you back if you don't fancy the hike back up. It's a great location for the train station and links to the other towns in the The Cinque Terre. We drove but the owners also offer to pick you up from the train station if you're traveling via train, which is a great plus :) Overall a lovely stay and the old town is beautiful, lots of lovely restaurants and shops!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful rooms with amazing sea view on Monterosso Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your B&B Il Parco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Il Parco
- b&b Il Parco Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- B&B Il Parco Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy