“A fantastic local restaurant”

Pizzeria Ristorante L'Arrembaggio
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Fantastic service, food and wine at a bargain price. Best meal in Monterosso since we got here and wish we had discovered it on the first night.

2  Thank Sarahaustralian
There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Ristorante L'Arrembaggio

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This restaurant serves the best pizza and service was great! It is tucked away in a street off the main thoroughfare in town, would be unfortunate for folks to miss out of great food in this small town of Monterosso

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews, but definitely have to put this one in. There aren't many reviews for this place and there should very well be many more because people don't know about this place! We would not have came here based on the small number of reviews here regardless of the five stars, but we live in punta mesco and our host Diego highly recommends this place since it's right next door. My husband and I went to rome, florence, and had several pizzas in both cities and rule this as #1! No doubt! The crust was thin and crunchy, perfect amount of sauce and cheese, and not too salty! Just divine! Must not miss this. We also went to the other highly rated pizzeria in monterroso but this was way better! The service was wonderful as well. One of the best experiences in Italy overall!!

1  Thank Triplee277
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place delivered a great pizza and restaurant experience. The staff unlike some of the more local establishments was extremely helpful in describing the local dishes and what ingredients were used. I tried mascarpone and speck pizza and the local wild boar (yes, you can find wild boar in monterosso!!!). Just divine. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was in Monterosso al Mare just for one night,in my own, so checked Tripadvisor for somewhere good near my hotel. The Arrembaggio Pizza was highly rated, so I headed round and was pleased to get a table. The menu's good, it was a difficult choice, lots of reasonably novel ingredients/combinations. I think they make the best pizza i had in Italy. The seafood was fantastic. Service was friendly and attentive. Cheerful atmosphere.