“Unforgettable experience”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My girlfriends and I had a great experience learning Italian cooking from Luca during our recent trip to Monterossa. The restaurant kitchen is so well kept, organised and clean that it made all the difference knowing the food is cooked fresh with best ingredients available. Luca and his wife were very warm and kind, and kept treating us with freshly baked bread and soda even during the class. One of the best Pizzas in town!

I would say it is one of the most memorable things I have done during my travels! Thanks to the team at L' Arrembaggio and Teo (Our translator)

Good Luck!
Suchi Gupta

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I had lunch here last week after checking into the hotel next door. We were just looking for a quick bite following our trip from Florence and before heading out for some sightseeing. What a wonderful surprise. The man who ran the place was friendly and fun. The pizza toppings and combinations were creative, fresh and delicious. Perfectly done crispy, thin crust pizza and a nice selection of beers. The dining room was nicely decorated, clean and inviting. But, honestly, this was some of the best pizza I have ever had.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

We were glad to find this restuarant that open for dinner at 6pm as we have train to catch at 7.15pm. We were just looking for food to fill our stomach but surprisingly the food turn out to be delicious especially the pizza. The seafood spaghetti was yummy too. Service was excellent as well !

Reviewed November 25, 2013

i think this is the best pizza in monterosso with an excellent service, for sure i'll be back for more pizza! try it and you'll be in paradise! teo

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The pizza was really good but what is really amazing at this place is the service. Everyone here was really nice. Will surely return.