“The Net Internet Point” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The Net Internet Point”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2010

I can't recommend Di Enzp Scapparone of the The Net Internet Point more highly. He was extremely helpful and not the least bit patronising to this middle aged traveller who needed to ask for his assistance on several occasions over the three days that I used his services. It is located at via Vittoria Emanuele, 55, but not so easy to find the first time. Walk uphill from the main road and just after you pass a small arch there is a little lane on the left. Ask the locals for directions if you get lost or give Di Enzo a call on 0817817288 or cell (mobile) 3347785085.

1 Thank Mary-AnnHansen

Manaus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2009

I was looking for a tasting of typical local dessert wines, I heard from friends before leaving about liguria sweet wines... I stopped by chance in this beautiful old village and people in the street sent me here... What a fantastic place... I met friendly people. They made me know the scacetra or whatever. I hardly coluld leave this good tasting temple. They were so informative and competent!

5 Thank thothetraveller
Clifton Beach, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Vino and Pesto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2004

Not a place to stay, but a great place to shop! We wanted some wine and olives to take with us on our hike of the coastal path. We were in Via Roma, Monterosso and asked for the nearest supermarket in our non-existant Italian. In perfect English, the lady we asked replied that we could get wines etc. from this shop......and we could taste them before we bought!! We stepped into the cool of this great, ancient stone Cantina du Sciacchetra...an Aladins cave. We tried everything, wines, pestos, olive oils, the list was endless....and we had a great time with Gian-Luigi who is a local boy and his tiny, friendly Philipino wife Cherry and Linda, who turned out to BE English. We bought picnic supplies, and went back each evening to hang out, get information and on our last evening we bought such great local specialities to bring the Cinque Terre home with us. Old fashioned service, fun, what an experience compared to the supermarket we were looking for!!

73 Thank LstQ