This hotel was the highlight accomodation of our 2-week trip to Italy. It's small - only five or six rooms, so make reservations early because it will fill up. Breakfast is served in the sitting room, which is centrally located among each of the hotel rooms - a great way to get to know the others who are staying in the hotel with you. There is also a fantastic patio that overlooks a main street in Monterosso, so you can view the street life from above day or night. Most rooms are quite large - we learned that we were in the smallest room, which was still large by European standards, in our opinion. Bed was very comfortable. Hotel is clean. Walking distance to the beach and Cinque Terre trails, to the train station, and to fantastic eateries. I've recommended this hotel to friends, and would happily stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn Il Maestrale is a small refuge for those who like beautiful things and accurate, but informal atmosphere. Stefania and Giovanni are the owners and the managers of the XXVIII sec. building, which has been recently restored following modern stardards. The terrace of the inn overlooks the historycal centre main street and the inn is a short step from restaurants and shops. The beach and the ferry boats dock are just 2 minutes away as well as the path n.2 leading to Vernazza. We will do our best to give you a special holiday at the Cinque Terre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Locanda Il Maestrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Il Maestrale Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Locanda Il Maestrale Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy