My husband and I spent 5 nights in the Cinque Terra during our Italian honeymoon in early June. We were prepared for relaxation after 2 jet-lagged nights in Venice & before our 4 nights in Florence. Locanda Il Maestrale was the perfect spot. It is a intimate charming hotel run by two women. We stayed in a impeccably clean, two-level suite overlooking the beautiful street life below. Giovanni & Stefania were both very sweet, though spoke little english. Every morning a delicious breakfast spread was displayed consisting of cereal, fruit, croissants, cheese, ham. My mouth is watering just thinking of it!
The location is in the Old Town which we loved for its character and charm. Overall the Cinque Terra was a dream filled with breathtaking beauties. We would highly recommend this spot to our closest friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn Il Maestrale is a small refuge for those who like beautiful things and accurate, but informal atmosphere. Stefania and Giovanni are the owners and the managers of the XXVIII sec. building, which has been recently restored following modern stardards. The terrace of the inn overlooks the historycal centre main street and the inn is a short step from restaurants and shops. The beach and the ferry boats dock are just 2 minutes away as well as the path n.2 leading to Vernazza. We will do our best to give you a special holiday at the Cinque Terre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Locanda Il Maestrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Il Maestrale Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Locanda Il Maestrale Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy