“Perfect choice will be back”
Review of Hotel Pasquale

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Monterosso al Mare
Hotel Pasquale
AUSTRALIA
“Perfect choice will be back”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Hotel Pasquale was perfect. Great breakfast, great rooms with fantastic views. Hotel Pasquale was walking distance to the train station. Restaurants, shops and walking trails were all on your door step. Unbelievable seafood will deferentially be back.

Room Tip: All rooms have fantastic views.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (344)
  • Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 12, 2013

After being personally escorted up to our room by one of the very friendly owners, my first thought was that the room was totally adequate. Two beds, not overly large, clean. But then, the owner opened up the shutters and the window - I have included a photo of our view below, as it truly is a million dollar view. Hello! This totally changed my entire opinion of the property. It is truly worth every penny. In addition to the view, the location, the friendly owners, there were two other critical things that stood out that make me rate this property as "excellent." Number one, the made-to-order omelets at breakfast. After traveling for two weeks in Italy and having virtually the exact same breakfast at every location, the eggs were a very very welcome change. Number two, the hotel has satellite television, which not only allows for multiple channels in English, but they have ESPN! This may seem minor, but when there is a major sporting event in the US that you want to watch (e.g NCAA Championship game), the possibility of finding a location in Cinque Terre to watch a 3:00 am game is nil. Not so at this property!

Room Tip: It seems that every room probably has a great view.....
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Cinque Terre in the most beautiful place I have ever been and the town of Monterrosso was the perfect location for us to stay. The area had restaurants, shops and a few bars where many of the other villages were very quiet at night. Hotel Pasquale is a family ran business. Just watching the family interact every morning was a highlight of the trip. You could tell they all cared very much about the hotel and about the experience that their guests had. They were very helpful in answering questions and making recommendations. The breakfast was great and I will never forget the pastry they provided every morning.
The room was adorable and it over-looked the sea. You would fall asleep at night with sounds of the waves. I felt very safe. I know there are so many places to see in the world but I will definitly be back to Cinque Terre and this particular hotel again in my lifetime.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Elderslie, Australia
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The Hotel Pasquale provided my sisters and I with an experience that set a very high standard for other Hotels on our trip to follow.

The three of us stayed in a number of 3,4 and 5 star hotels over a month in May 2013 and in terms of friendly service, cleanliness and caring for our comfort and all additional requests Hotel Pasquale is top of the list. The breakfast buffet contained homemade preserves and the owners and staff were always friendly and offered that extra assistance to travellers that makes all the difference.

I would certainly return to Hotel Pasquale and would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to friends and other travellers.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor with a fabulous view over the ocean. This room was light and airy...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, Wa
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My friend and I stayed for three nights in May, 2013 at Hotel Pasquale. We were instantly made to feel at home as we were taken to our room where we were thrilled to have the window thrown open and to see the plaza and beach directly below us and to feel the clean, fresh air. We were right on the Plaza and on many little hiking paths going all around the area. With our little map we toured each path and returned several times to the Convent right behind the Hotel. The staff are so wonderful and sweet and I miss them so much! Don't miss the Hotel Pasquale!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the room at the top with a full view of the Plaza and beach.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My family and I stayed here in August of 2012 and I can't say enough nice things about this place. Great rooms, great view, great food. But what I remember the most was how helpful the the staff and owner were. They went beyond what is expected by taking the initiative to look at our travel itinerary and, using their knowledge of local conditions, found us a better route to take literally shaving 5 hours off an early morning departure. So we slept in, enjoyed another great view out our window and a leisure breakfast. I consider ourselves lucky to have stayed here!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Escondido, California
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This property is run by a family who really cares about their guests. Every detail is taken into account to make sure you enjoy your stay. They greeted us at the door and helped with our luggage, arranged for laundry service, prepared fresh croissants every morning for breakfast (just one of many choices for breakfast including omlettes) and provided a fan when the AC hadn't started running yet. The rooms are small, but the view is great--beach right outside your window. Trains are a little noisy but not too bad. There is a lot of street noise at night but if you close the window it doesn't bother you. This is a first class place with owners who make your stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: We were in room 6 with a sea view--perfect.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
#14 of 20 in Monterosso al Mare
Luna di Marzo
Luna di Marzo
#4 of 11 in Riomaggiore

Been to Hotel Pasquale? Share your experiences!