“Nothing Quite Like This!”

Footpath Monterosso - Vernazza
Book In Advance
More Info
$160.65*
and up
Cinque Terre Sailing Day Trip from La Spezia
Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you come to the Cinque Terre, you have to take this footpath to truly experience the beauty of the area. Yes, there are some steep parts, but you have plenty of time to stop and enjoy the spectacular views. It had rained before our trek so we even had to contend with puddles and slippery rocks. Many smart folks carry walking sticks.

1  Thank NancyinDerby
Write a ReviewReviews (2,991)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"steep steps"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The first half of the hike is almost all up hill. It is worth the trek with breathtaking views from the top. I am scared of heights, so there were a few spots that scared me, but I'm glad I made the effort. It took us two hour to walk with our teen daughters and stop to take lots of pictures.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this hike but I cannot say it is a must-do. Spectacular view of Vernazza rewards you at the end. Make sure you have really comfortable shoes and water. There are a lot of steep hills and steps and I think you probably need to be reasonably fit to enjoy it.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Excellent hike! We started in Monterosso about 2 hours before sunset, and ended up in Vernazza right as the sun was setting! The entire hike was gorgeous - with views of the sea and local vineyards / lemon groves. And make sure you stop and get some limoncello from the limoncello man along the path! He was precious! The view coming into Vernazza was absolutely incredible!

1  Thank Karly G