“Great food and good service”
Review of Trattoria Da Oscar

Trattoria Da Oscar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Great food and good service”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant which is recommended by locals. Food good value and delicious, we went back twice. Only criticism is that it's not possible to buy wine by the half or quarter litre which was a surprise for a place like this. The cost of buying a bottle if wine did increase the cost for a party if two not wanting to necessarily have half a bottle each. Would be less of a problem for bigger parties. Seafood pasta great value and waiting staff patient and helpful

• Visited June 2013

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
“Delicious and Friendly”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I enjoyed the best swordfish on this trip at this tiny Trattoria in the Old Town. Recommended by locals, it was perfect. My friend said her veal Milanese was superb. This is nothing fancy, but clean and good.

Visited June 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Best meal of all Italy!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We came here on a recommendation from my sister and boy are we glad we did! My husband and I both agreed that this was our best dinner we had in all of Italy (and we went to 5 different cities). I got the pesto and potato pasta, and I would have licked the bowl clean, if that type of thing was acceptable. I also had the mista salad, which was good. He got the pasta arrabiata and calamari. Simple dishes, but executed perfectly!! I would have gone back to try other dishes if we were there longer. Highly recommend!!!

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Suggest to go anywhere else”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Terrible service for tourists stay away!! Night 1 we went and where told to wait 10mins after 30mins and asking about the table were told the kitchen closed at 9:00. Annoyed we decided to eat else where. Night 2 we went back based on trip advisor we wanted to try it we got there early and were seated it took 30 mins to order and another 45 for food after asking multiple times about our food it came out cold and far from good. To anyone looking for a meal I suggest to go elsewhere.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank daniel-mel
Portland, Oregon
“Great fried calamari”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We had some of the best fried calamari that we've ever eaten here. The pastas were done perfectly and the sauces were just right. Salad mista topped off the meal.

Visited May 2013