Everything about the stay was great! Ermanna was so nice and helpful, gave us a map of the town and explained where everything was, ferry, free beaches, etc... We had room 24 or 26 and had a great little view. Very clean, room was very comfortable, bathroom was nice. They provided a fan, which was a necessity in the hot summer monthes. Directly across the street from a little grocery store, bought bananas and beach beers there every morning, quite a bit cheaper to buy the cans there and take to beach than buying from bars on the beach. Also it is a 30 second walk to the beach. Wish we could have stayed longer and plan to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms have been newly refurnished and are 50 meters from the beach. Every room has its own bathroom, and our staff speaks English and is happy to help you with anything you might need, including train schedules, restaurant bookings and etc. All of our guests also get unlimited discounts at our "Pizzeria Da Ely", which makes (in our opinion) phenomenal pizza...if you dont believe it just check the tripadvisor rating!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Camere/ Rooms Le Sirene & Raggi di Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camere/ Rooms Le Sirene & Raggi Di Sole Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Camere/ Rooms Le Sirene And Raggi Di Sole
- Camere/ Rooms Le Sirene & Raggi Di Sole Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy