“Great time”

Pizzeria La Smorfia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Wonderful pizzeria recommended by Rick Steves. No web site to my knowledge. Phone: 0187 818395 ne:
Chicago
“Great time”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We had a blast here. Sitting in front of a huge offering of four-cheese pizza (and that was not even the large pizza we ordered) and beer, well, it's a good feeling. It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: The thing was very cheesy. Oozing cheese. Oh yes. Fun, delicious meal.

Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Good selection of pizzas, we might have just selected NOT the best ones”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Service charge 1 Eur pp included,bad service,poor attention from waiters.pizzas were not as good as expected-one too salty,another one strange in taste.low prices though,so OK value for money.

• Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Mmmmm...”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I love a good pizza and, being from Chicago, I'm very particular about my pizza. There were so many choices and since Cinque Terre is known for pesto, I settled on the tomato, basil and pesto pizza...it did not disappoint! I was blow away with how delicious it was.

Who doesn't love pizza and a nice cold beer?!? I DO! You have to try the Pesto pizza, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“We are from Chicago and know our pizza! This place rocks!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We were tired of spending over 100 Euro each night on dinners while in Italy and just wanted an inexpensive but good food experience. So we asked our server at our favorite Enoteca (Eliseo) and she sent us here. Good choice! Sitting outside along a narrow side alley, we were greeted quickly and given a menu of over 70 pizza choices! We went with a small pesto and 3 cheeze pizza along with a Caprice salad to share and we were in heaven! All for a total of 15 Euro with natural water to drink (we had enough wine at the Enoteca). Great choice for an inexpensive meal.

• Visited September 2013
Algés, Lisboa, Portugal
“The best pizza in Monterosso”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I think they have around 100 pizzas on the menu, but besides variety what I think that really makes a difference is quality. The pizzas are very tasty and one of the bests I've ever tasted.
Try the truffle cream pizza, you won't regret!

• Visited August 2013