Eight years ago we visited the Cinque Terre and loved our stay at Da Baranin. In June we returned this time with our children and grandchildren and again loved our stay. Glad we could still make the hike up the hill, but it is worth the climb. Our rooms were so clean and comfortable. The breakfast is complete with meat, cheeses, yogurt, cereal and delicious pastries. It's a good way to start a perfect day of hiking and swimming. Manarola is such a special place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre National park...In the ancient rural house of uncle "Baranin" pleasant restored living spaces.Small Bed and Breakfast, informal style.Rooms with private bath and A/C, some with sea views, in B&B treatment, Studio and apartments with kitchen. Wi-fi connection free in the lobby.Rich breakfast in B&B treatment, served on the terrace surrounded by vineyards, flowers and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B and Apartments Da Baranin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b And Apartments Da Baranin Hotel Manarola
- Bed And Breakfast And Apartments Da Baranin
- B&B And Apartments Da Baranin Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy