“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Porticciolo

Il Porticciolo
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Manarola
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Pole, Alaska
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We spent a lovely day in Manarola in the Cinque Terre. The treat of the day was our late lunch at the Il Porticcilol. GREAT food, great environment with a lovely view. The service was wonderful. I had the pizza and it was by far the best pizza our entire trip.

• Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Outstanding Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We ate here our first night in Manarola based on what i read on tripadvisor and was not disappointed. My wife and I shared a mixed appetizer dish, two pastas which was their toffe pesto
and it was delicious and two salads along with their local wine.

The service was prompt, friendly in a very nice atmosphere. Good value for an excellent meal.

• Visited September 2012
Luxor, Egypt
“Porcini - melting in my mouth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

This a a local restaurant in Manarola - one of the five Cinque Terre villages in Italy. I was ready for some local seafood that night after a day of hiking. The service was good. The waiter was quite humorous. I ordered one of the suggested specials that evening - Hen fish with Porcini mushroom (see photo). The mushroom just melted in my mouth. The fish was quite fresh and was cooked to the right tenderness (not overcooked). The seasoning was not too overpowering so that I can taste the fish & the mushroom, One of the best best seafood I ate for a while.

I ordered the tiramisu (with raspberry) for dessert - it was a little too sweet for me.

Overall, a nice and satisfying meal.

Sydney, Australia
“Great vibe, great food, great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I can't think of a better place to eat in Manarola. The food was exceptional for the price and type of establishment. I had the pizza and it was exactly how I like it, thin crispy crust with lots of Mozzarella and salami. My wife had a meat lasagne, which was perfect (a very popular word in these parts). The whole atmosphere was lively, with seemingly everyone having a great night and thoroughly enjoying their food. Wait staff were charming and amusing and genuinely seemed to be enjoying themselves. A must stop for dinner in Manarola.

• Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Pasta & Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

The pastas were very tasty with the sweet and fresh seafood. We also had a mixed seafood platter and local wines which complemented the dish well.

• Visited May 2012