“Excellent Pastries!”
Review of Aristide

Aristide
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Manarola
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Great spot for a morning pastry. I found myself going in every day they were open during our twelve day visit in Manarola. Friendly staff, great selection of breakfast goodies, and cheap (1 euro pastries)!

Crema, mele (apple), and raisin pastries were all delicious!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We ate at Aristide 3 nights in a row and the 4 of us loved very mouthful. The seafood is brilliant and the pastas are great. The strawberry tart is magnificent and the waiters have a mischievous sense of humour which we loved. One of the best restaurants we have eaten at in Italy.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here twice and enjoyed both meals. Plenty of choices for fish lovers and their homemade pasta is delicious.
We also had two delicious breakfasts in their adjoining cafe. The staff were friendly and helpful too.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I sat upstairs in the charming old room, as their seating on the square was closed. Side note: I believe the cafe part only serves breakfast & lunch. Anyway, dinner was wonderful: bread, mixed sardines, house salad, lasagna, & the pesto dish w/ potatoes & green beans. All scrumptious!

Afterwards, I inquired about buying their shirt w/ their logo on it. The server came back w/ 1 for free! He refused payment for it. Needless to say, I left a hardy tip & we will most certainly be back.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband says the vegetable pie was the best meal he's had so far in Italy, and the custard tart with fresh strawberries was phenomenal. Great waiter, great food, excellent respite from a long day of hiking. Everything was fresh and clean, too. Bravo!