“housemade seafood pasta”
Review of Aristide

Aristide
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Manarola
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We ate here for breakfast as well as dinner, and enjoyed it both times. At dinner we enjoyed seafood ravioli with shrimp sauce, as well as a frutti di mare spaghetti dish. Our first taste of limoncino did not disappoint.

There are newer reviews for Aristide

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We ate here our first night in Manarola and it turned out to be the best place of the three that we dined at.

The service was very good,as was the atmosphere enhanced by added touch of flowers on the table. We enjoyed a mixed appetizer ,two pasta dishes one being their triofli pesto which was excellent and mista salads along with their local wine...we got excellent value and great food.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Not the best place we went to in Cnque Terre...we thought it was average...not bad but not great either...

Service wasn't great and everthing seemed a bother.

The food was good at both the cafe and the restaurant but there were other places we thought were better...

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I had dinner on the enclosed patio. The service was excellent. The food was wonderful. The best Caprese Salad on our trip.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is by far the best and most authentic place to eat in Manarola. I have vacationed in the area a number of times over the years and my meals here have always been the highlight. The dazzling array of seafood antipasti are a sensory treat amongst which I have particularly fond memories of the farro with shrimps and fresh tomatoes, along with the lemon-prepared white anchovies (I thought that I didn't like anchovies until I tried these). The pesto genovese is just how it should be, the fresh fish perfectly prepared and I still dream of the grilled scampi. The Ligurian wine and delicious deserts are the perfect finishing touches to an overall excellent dining experience.

In the morning, the terrace is the perfect place to watch the village come and go while tucking into the delicious pastries with a coffee.

The restaurant and bar are family-run (three generations) and they clearly take great pride in their hospitality and cuisine. The service is always delightfully helpful and friendly without being pushy. This along with the surrounding chatter of italians from both the neighboring tables and the adjoining central piazza, allows you to feel like one of the locals. I thoroughly recommend not just one, but many visits here!