“Best gelato from the 5 towns!”

Gelateria Artigianala Un Mare di Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Corniglia
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

For those who are gelato connoisseurs, definitely come to Corniglia to try their flavours.

The basil and lemon was super refreshing but the winner was the 'Cinque 5 Terre'. I've tried this flavour in nearly all the towns and Corniglia did the best!

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in to taste the Basil and Lemon, interesting flavor combination but good! Location is confusing seems there are two shops across the street from each other, one provides the samples the other does not.
Not bad and fun to try something new.

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Basil Lemon is amazing! My husband liked it paired with Strawberry. We visited twice & I loved all the Flavors that I tried. The names were long - I should have taken a picture so I could remember them correctly. Name if 1 included "creama", another included honey. They were very nice and serving size much larger than at several other shops we busted. We highly recommend this shop for s delightful treat!

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

I went here and my boyfriend went next door to Alberto - my gelato was wayyyy better, richer . And there's a cute garden in back to sit and enjoy your gelato

Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had really worked up an appetite from our vernazza to corniglia hike. We made our way through the charming streets looking for the perfect snack and found Un Mare di Yogurt tucked away from the crowds. The sign advertised a Nutella, ricotta, and fig crepe - and we were instantly sold. So we walked in to order, and the guy looked a little confused by our request saying we misread the sign - That it was a Nutella crepe and ricotta fig gelato, separate items. So we shared a little laugh, but he agreed to make it all together! It was heaven on a plate! I made it a point to tell him that it was the best crepe and gelato I've ever had!! I never want to forget that dish..