“Perfect Cafe ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to have a rest and enjoy a meal. The service is excellent and the food fresh and delicious. There was no cover charge yet it included olives, chips and bread. Indoor and outdoor seating. Outdoors is in a little piazza.

1  Thank Tomra B

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Friendly service. Local hangout. And blueberry croissants! I'm coming here for my breakfast. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

We stumbled across this cafe to get a bite to eat when exploring the Cinque Terre. The menu has limited options, but for a cafe set-up is fine. We ended up ordering the gnocchi and cannelloni, which were average, definitely not amongst the best we have tried in Italy. The real draw of this place is the atmosphere. With outdoor seating you can watch people come and go, and be at the centre of the liveliness. Despite the mediocre food, the service at the cafe was excellent. We were served by a lovely lady called Sherouk who was very bubbly and friendly, which is why were we happy to give it a 'very good' rating .

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Sorry maybe this is good for cornglia but not for 12 euros . First off my penne pasta was very hot but consultant with a microwave . Honestly the cheese was melted off the pasta . And where was the bread ? A 1/4 liter of house wine and a tiny glass to make you feel you got several glasses of wine ? Service was so so . Nobody ever asked about desert or caffe after the dishes were cleared . It may have been bargain prices because of the tourism but for the same price I've seen desert , coffee and a 1/2 liter of house wine for 12 euros . Maybe if you were starved but not inexpensive to me .

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

The cafe does not look like much on the inside. I thought it was a bakery. We sat outside in a beautiful little courtyard in the middle of the village and I realized it was a full restaurant. 4 of us at a full meal and I think the bill came to 70.00 euros with 2 bottles of wine! Pesto gnocchi and lasagna were delicious! We also ended up eating there for breakfast 3 mornings in a row! Great service and great food in a great location. Oh yeah, their coffee and pastries are also delicious!