See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Rooms are quiet, a bit small, but clean and cosy. However it was not possible to stop the air-conditioning so the air was very dry. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is not exceptional, but more than acceptable, and there are also gluten-free products. Not so far from the hotel there are buses, as well as good restaurants. It is about 15-minutes walking from the city center. Very good value for money, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

A secure car park and good staff made for a very pleasant overnight stay. Within easy walking of all the local restaurants and bars. The room was clean and comfortable. and a very good buffet breakfast was a perfect start to the day.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2016

We stayed here for one night. Air conditioning. Comfy bed. Good parking. Bar next door. Really good white wine a euro a glass. Restaurant just 5 mins walk away, and a really good one. We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2016

This was my third stay at Quo Vadis and I hope, not the last one! I love it. The staff are super, friendly, professional and pleasant, they remembered me from previous trips and had allocated my favourite room without being asked.

There are several local bars nearby, most also provide food. My personal favourite is the Udineses FC basr across the road, it's a bit like a working mens club, full of pictures of the club and its players dating back years. A small wine with sparkling water is €1 as is a small beer. You can't get better than that!!

Room Tip: Room 71 has direct access to a private terrace, it's a small room but perfect for a few days.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2015

I stayed at HQV for three nights for the Udinese / Torino match in March 2015. Great place, great people, clean, comfortable, nice position, brilliant rooms and staff, can't fault it at all, breakfasts are good (not excellent but really good. Highly recommended, will be going again!

Room Tip: Take any, they are all good!
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
Cristina G, Addetta marketing e comunicazione at Hotel Quo Vadis, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2015

Dear guest,
Thank you for your positive review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Quo Vadis.
We always try to do our best for our guests.
We hope to see you again here in Udine.
Best regards