All reviewshamrecommend this hotelclean hoteltwo nightscroissantswifitoiletluxurysweetseuro
Reviewed October 12, 2017

A "no more than necessary" hotel which did the job :)
The man at the reception was very pleasant and spoke French (I'm French). The town center is accessible by foot, perfect to take a walk, buy some pizza slice and ice cream and go eat them under trees in the central big park.
Rooms are clean and comfortable but tiny (as usual in B&B hotels). The breakfast was too expensive for us (more than 7€ per person).
In conclusion : nothing wrong there.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Good Hotel. Normal room. Elementary Italian toilet. Good breakfast. Personal is kind. For one or two nights is ok considering the price. During the high reception is close, but you can entry with your room key.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Lovable everything! The staff, the hotel, the location, the wifi, everything was perfect, after this hotel we decided to check in their chain before any other place. Definitely I recommend this hotel and I am going back there.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
BBHotels_Italy, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at B&B Hotel Udine, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Dear guest,

it was a really pleasure for us to have you here as a guest, thank you so much for your appreciation and recomandation.
We all hope we have the chance to welcome you back on your next trip to Udine,

Best regards,
B&B Hotels

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Actually still here under duress as arrived back about 8pm and unable to get another hotel until tomorrow now.

The walls are so thin I can hear the neighbours full conversation and their TV - the people the other way and opposite us are all running around knocking on each other's doors shouting and as the walls are obviously not insulated let alone soundproofed it sounds even louder - I actually thought they were in our room !! When they are in the bathroom I can hear EVERYTHING - the shower running is seriously now a joke I think it must be coming through our wall.

The noise from the road outside is so bad I've checked three times that there isn't a vent open and the fact it's thunder & lightening and the rain is beating on the windows I thought it was a halestorm - I seriously don't think I will manage any sleep tonight. Sadly I've booked for 4 nights and they quickly took my payment before I got chance to get back down to reception to demand a refund - very unhappy and now prepared to forgo the money for some sleep and piece of mind but will take it up with bookings.com to see if they can help in anyway.

4 floors up and the window opens fully - serious health and safety issue surely to god - let's hope this terrible place gets some intervention before there's a casualty - hopefully non of my neighbours tonight as I have to be up at 6am !!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

It is a very simple, clean hotel, nothing luxury but comfortable.
Actually the rooms are spacious, basic, the bathroom clean, nevertheless the hotel would have to pay a little bit more of attention at minimum details as the seat of the toilet. The room we had in fact had the seat completely broken, as I mentioned it to the girl at the reception she changed our room. In the new room it was better but not good.
Great location, just 15 min walk to downtown, great parking in front of the hotel, or inside for just 5 euro.
You pay at arrival.
Breakfast is fine, nice and fresh croissant and brioche, coffe, actually a good breakfast for a small price.
Very good internet connection,
Nice, friendly and helpful staff, special thanks to Ilenia, she welcomed us with a nice smile

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple