See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

We spent one night at the hotel and it was good. The restaurant as part of the hotel is very good. The rooms were ok but a bit noisy and the matrass was only 1,90...but overall we had a good night sleep. The breakfast was plentyful and nice. I can recommend the centre of Udine!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this lovely hotel for 12 nights. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. The hotel has a restaurant in which the food is amazing. We will certainly stay there again when we visit our lovely friends.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

Excellent restaurant with traditional pizza, seafood and meat couses; gluten free pizza with the same size of a normal one and with a good taste; elegant furniture and friendly environment; not expensive if compared with quality and quantity of food; take care of what you drink because it can be expensive (and then please do not drive)

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2014

A good place as it is close to the town center, has free parking space and is near a big supermarket. Good breakfast, and especially good coffee. The only drawback is the interior, which is a mixture of old and new. Some of the equipment is modern and completely refurbished, and some is like out of the sixties.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Almante71
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The service here is warm and friendly, and a cut above what you may expect at the low prices. When my suitcase was lost, they spent hours on the phone over 3 days sorting it out for me. And when it arrived it was delivered by hand to my room by the staff with a smile like it was no big deal. And at the restaurant they talked and joked with us as though we were family. All of this meant a lot to me being so far from home, I can tell they really care about their guests.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo