“Wonderful experience ”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Great quality pasta and pizza and cozy environment. The cakes were delicious as well. They have one of the best, friendliest services I had in ages. I will be back!

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank giollo

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed tasty seafood soup, grilled squid, pasta, and hot pizza. The price was reasonable, 50EUR. the cost performance is so high.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank KyojiN2
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was suggested by our guest house
9 Stanze
We had a fabulous meal
Friendly staff very busy restaurant I would advise to book ahead or arrive just at opening time
Reasonable price
Fantastic Pizza ! And fried calamari
Even the house red was great
Only a 10 min walk from the Piazza Borsa square

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank Rio1323
Reviewed July 27, 2018

This restaurant is the perfect place to spend an evening with good wine and good food in Trieste. The interior looks nice, the service was very friendly and helpful. In the evening it is important to make a reservation, at least one day in advance.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank julian1234842
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I came here for a meal on our last night travelling together. They all had pizzas (some of which I tried and they were delicious- in true Italian style!) I thought I should get some local fish since we were so near the sea, so I went for the tuna tatiki with tomato pesto. It took a while to decipher the menu, which seemed to only be translated to English for the pizza section, but I confirm that I chose a good option. The fish tasted SO fresh and was perfectly cooked, and came delicately seasoned with some light powder (I wasn’t sure what it was but it was a perfect compliment). They also brought us lots of freshly made bread - also delicious. We ended up getting two litres of very reasonably priced house wine which tasted incredibly good for the price. Great service - a perfect end to the holiday!!! Definitely a must :)

Date of visit: July 2018