We initially found this hotel through the Slow Food guide book and we were not disappointed. The room we had was spacious, clean, comfortable, air conditioned and decorated with good taste. The hotel is very central (just a few minutes walk to the main square) and close to lots of great restaurants and night life. There is no dedicated parking per se but the owners went out of their way to find us a public spot close by that we were able to use at no cost. We were also given great advice on things to see and how to get around. Breakfast is simple but genuine and very good and you can have a great tasting cappuccino often hard to come by in larger places. Could not recommend a better place to get to know Trieste in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste