Very good location, great breakfast och friendly hosts. The hotel itself is a place to see and to enjoy!
From the moment we walked into the hotel we received a warm, personable welcome.The staff was always helpful, made great expert suggestions and bookings (on sights, restaurants and or anything we asked). All their suggestions were spot on and we really got the feeling they wanted to ensure our successful stay not only at the hotel, but in Trieste.
"Bois de Rose" is very tasteful decorated, a beautiful apartment that even my 7 years old daughter enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste