This small hotel is well run by a friendly and helpful family. The renovated building is interesting and quirky in the characterful area of the old city. Rooms have been refurbished in a typically modern Italian way while retaining some old features. Stairs to the rooms are fairly steep.
Location is perfect for sightseeing on foot, towards the bottom of a steep hill that leads to the Castle San Giusto. Bars and restaurants are close, but not too close.
We had a thoroughly pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste