We stayed at the L'Albero Nascosto for three nights and it was a great spot for exploring this wonderful city of Trieste. The hosts were very helpful, and our room had a small kitchen which we put to good use. The hotel is very close to the Piazza de l'Unita and all the best restaurants, which our 11-year old daughter appreciated after a long day of walking around. Breakfast was excellent, and I even found a kid's book in our room written in French, and armed with my high school level French I was able to put everyone to sleep with my butchered prose. The only negative is not the hotel's fault, the parking spots are a few blocks away (if available) but getting there and back on all the small one-way streets takes nerves of steel and a mind for mazes. Highly recommended, we will definitely stay there on our next trip to Trieste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste