This boutique hotel is located right where you want to be in Trieste. In addition to its optimum location, it gets top marks for its impeccable cleanliness; friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff; elegant decor with antique furniture; and--appropriate to the most literary city in Italy--its extensive and eclectic collection of books in several languages that grace all its rooms and the lobby.
During our recent visit toTrieste, we stayed at the Albero Nascosto for the first time. We will never want to stay elsewhere.
Charles and Melinda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste