This small hotel/residence feels both homey and like a museum at the same time. Amazing artwork, art books, and a collection of antique coffee brewers line the cheery breakfast room, and each guest room is named for a type of wood (ebony, teak, etc). The owner/manager and his father (the antique dealer) are deeply knowledgeable natives of Trieste who can offer wonderful advice about the city. Friendly fellow guests do the same, over deicious croissants and fruit/cereal/yogurt breakfasts.
Very reasonably priced and within walking distance of the main sites of Trieste, from Roman ruins to Hapsburg castles and a shining seaport. Truly a perfect home base from which to explore this magical city, with a tiny Roman ruin of its own, right in the hotel lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste