“Been there a few times ”

Milic Zagrski Agriturismo
Ranked #65 of 985 Restaurants in Trieste
Cuisines: Italian, Slovenian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our Family Live Here From Year 1492. We Have A Important Family History, And With Our Work We Try To Keep Our Identity And Traditions Alive. The Food That You Can Taste By Us Is Strictly Home And Hand Made. Usually We Serve The Guests In Our Restaurant We Use Our Traditional Dress, We Serve Our Home Made Wine, Ho Is Without Any Kind Of Chemical Treatment. So, Let's Explore Our Farm, Our Family, Our Traditions. Let's Explore Our Restaurant
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

I stopped there few times a year and I was never dissapointed. You need to get used to it with staff and their service, but overall it's not a big problem. Food is very cosy and home made from their farm. I always eat cold cuts and their ragu.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Wau, were really amased by the food they prepare there - simple, made from quality home-made ingredients. Could not be better.

Service - not so perfect. Strange system of not serving outside, taking really long to get drinks and food, forgetting things... maybe it was just due to crowd... but still really really nice experience. Willcome back for sure!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

This has to be one of the best places I've eaten in a long time. The food and wine are all grown and produced on this family-run farm. The family that works and runs the place are very friendly and kind, ask them about the Azienda and they will passionately explain the family story, in this modern day it is a pleasure to see this family maintaining their heritage...but let's talk about the food! Spectacular is an understatement, from the homemade bread and salami that they make with a special recipe (another family story you have to hear!) to the gnocchi (potato dumplings) and the roasted pork or the final dessert you will have to try, everything is a culinary delight!(these are just to name a few of the foods we tried) The wine was fantastic and the family that runs the restaurant are simply wonderful. We had the best time and I know I will return again many times as this has become one of my go-to places when I want great tasting genuine food in a warm and inviting atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2017

We ate here for lunch and really enjoyed all the foods and wines. There were numerous plates of different meats and salads and plenty of wine. Almost too much food.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Great for the weekend, for any day or for a special day, a party, a celebration ... friendly, accurate in preparation, simple and elaborate dishes, ... I can only speak well of both the location and the people you will meet . Excellent.

Date of visit: May 2017