I was there for a workshop and I thought this trip would be stressful. However, staying in this hotel totally brought me joys. The breakfast was really amazing. They offered really great food for breakfast. I really enjoyed. The beach was really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
The breakfast was awesome. The beach was awesome. The service was awesome. To conclude, this hotel is awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a natural park, straight on the sea, Hotel Rivera & Maximilian's offers classic, superior and deluxe rooms, as well as suites, all with seaview. Most of the rooms have a private balcony. The breakfast room and the restaurant have big panorama windows on the sea and a large terrace overlooking the Gulf and Miramare Castle. The high level restaurant serves local dishes and from italian tradition, based on fresh fish. The restaurant is an ideal location for weddings, as well as banquets, also for dinner for two with candle light. From the end of May until September our guest can descend to our beach wit a 30 m high lift, where they find a snack bar. The large parking area is free of charge for hotel guests. The conference room, with sea view, is at disposal for meetings. City centre can be reached with city bus nr.6 And in summer with a ship. Free wifi all over the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Riviera & Maximilian's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riviera And Maximilian`s
- Riviera Maximilians Trieste
- Riviera Maximilians Hotel Trieste