The hotel is reasonably priced, has an amazing architecture, is clean and is very well located. Service is beyond average, not excellent. They have a strange free wi-fi policy, they give 30 minute vouchers as many as you want, but you have to login every 30 mins. Another weird thing: I once decided to take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator and it came out that the stairs were only for emergency use (there was no sign for that) and I could not enter inside the hotel again. Fortunately my mobile phone was with me. They need to improve some details, otherwise it is a very good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Savoia Exclesior Palace in the heart of Trieste... A magnificent seafront hotel with views over the Gulf and the historic Castello di Miramare.Completely refurbished, the Savoia Excelsior Palace exudes grand hotel charm through numerous prestigious details. Ornate boiseries...Monogrammed cushions... There's even a Belle epoque-style skylight brightening the Lounge.Enjoy exquisite food and spectacular sea views in our Mitteleuropean restaurant and bar. Our luxury hotel features 144 rooms and glorious suites...9 Elegant meeting rooms, most with natural light, with a total capacity for up to 650 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoia Excelsior Palace – Starhotels Collezione reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Hotel Trieste
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste