I was born in Trieste and when I return there I normally stay with family. This time, my English friends came with us and we stayed at the Savoia Palace. I was very impressed by the decor, cleanliness, size and comfort of the rooms, the view of the sea, the centreal location and the relaxed style of the public areas. But what really impressed me (because it is so hard to find these days) was the quality of service! I pointed out to a friend the attention to detail given by the staff at breakfast. If I was training hotel staff, I would bring them here.
Parking is a little expensive but then parking in Trieste is always a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Savoia Exclesior Palace in the heart of Trieste... A magnificent seafront hotel with views over the Gulf and the historic Castello di Miramare.Completely refurbished, the Savoia Excelsior Palace exudes grand hotel charm through numerous prestigious details. Ornate boiseries...Monogrammed cushions... There's even a Belle epoque-style skylight brightening the Lounge.Enjoy exquisite food and spectacular sea views in our Mitteleuropean restaurant and bar. Our luxury hotel features 144 rooms and glorious suites...9 Elegant meeting rooms, most with natural light, with a total capacity for up to 650 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Hotel Trieste
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste