The hotel is literally right around the corner from the main square and across the street from the water. The rooms were large and well appointed, but nothing to write home about. Trieste is a truly underrated city. We loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Savoia Exclesior Palace in the heart of Trieste... A magnificent seafront hotel with views over the Gulf and the historic Castello di Miramare.Completely refurbished, the Savoia Excelsior Palace exudes grand hotel charm through numerous prestigious details. Ornate boiseries...Monogrammed cushions... There's even a Belle epoque-style skylight brightening the Lounge.Enjoy exquisite food and spectacular sea views in our Mitteleuropean restaurant and bar. Our luxury hotel features 144 rooms and glorious suites...9 Elegant meeting rooms, most with natural light, with a total capacity for up to 650 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Hotel Trieste
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste