“Good location, reasonably priced”
Review of Residence Liberty

Residence Liberty
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I booked this hotel after reading reviews about its good location and I wasn't disappointed. It is within walking distance from the train/bus station (it took me around 15-20 minutes).
It is close to the sea front, mini market (where I bought my food), good bar and restaurants. Our conference venue (Savoia Excelsior) is just around the corner, and Piazza dell'Unita d'Italia is just a short walk away. I even managed to catch a wonderful local festival/bazaar during my visit. The sunset from the pier close by is a must too! I tried to catch it every single day during my visit!

The decoration is a little dated, but the room is spacious. There is even a lovely kitchenette and the bathroom is huge.

If I must anything negative, it is the fact that it is located slightly off the main road (I have no problem at all, but if you are traveling alone, unfamiliar with the place, and walking back late at night, it might make you feel slightly vulnerable ).

But yes, for the price and excellent location, I will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sietevie
There are newer reviews for Residence Liberty

Reviewed March 16, 2013

elegant and big furnished appartment, excellent location , walking distance from the center and from the sea promenade. mini market just across the street where you can buy all what you need to prepare your breakast. we shall return there

Room Tip: we were in the top floors facing the sea we had 2 furnished appartment next to each other one single...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The residence offers very big rooms with a kitchen and a large bathroom. The location is also excellent only a 5 minute walk from the main square and is also close to many bars and restaurants. The staff were very nice and friendly. The hotel is also walking distance from the train and bus stations.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We (me, my wife and my daughter 1 year old) have been there to visit Trieste and the neighborhood (Slovenia too). The studio flat was clean, bright and large enough to let the baby play. You can easily find parking (free or not) in the surrounding streets. It has an elevator. You can visit Trieste and forget your car. Good staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank taurodomina
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here back in 2006 and loved the location. Very central to everything. The room was terrific and the staff very friendly. Would stay here again. It is also very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sue S
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We loved this place. It was wonderfully located, we had access to everything that we needed, it was clean and very attractive, management was good and on the ball and the prices best we'd seen anywhere in Europe. Fully self contained we saved a bundle on food, and had great views. Internet, laundromat inside building, close to good shopping and so on.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Denise E
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Fantastic location, clean rooms, spacious including a kitchenette. Internet access for negligible cost.
Only down side was difficulty getting bags to the elevator -may not be appropriate for older people, although the staff there were friendly and may help.
I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011