“Aquileia a place full of history but also a place where after a day of sightseeing you can eat well”

Antica Aquileia Ristorante Pizzeria
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Antica Aquileia Ristorante Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Aquileia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mauro Dai Leons and his Staff are waiting you at the Antica Aquileia for serve excelent pizzas and wonderful italian food with good tipical wines. High service and quality at the first place.
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I recommend Antica Aquileia restaurant where the food is really good pizza, pasta, fish etc..and the wines.
Good food excellent service

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank nicula i
AnticaAquileia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Antica Aquileia Ristorante Pizzeria, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear nicola i,

Thank you so much for your review about our restaurants! We hope that you feel at home whit our service. We would like everyone to be happy and satisfied when they come to visit our local.

Have a Nice Day and see you soon

Staff, Antica Aquileia

• Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Nuremberg, Germany
“Very friendly owners, excellent food, very recommendable....”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Always again.....the best restaurant we found in all the area Grado/Aquileia. The owners are extremely friendly and try to do everything you ask for....Aperetiv included, Food excellent, nothing to complain about......Everybody which is in that area should be there at least one time to enjoy service and quality.

Visited January 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Tasty...Thin... Crunchy... Soft... Flavor...Real... Unique Great PIZZA”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Maybe Pizza is one of my favourite food in the world... always like to try one in different places but the one in ANTICA AQUILEIA just surpass my expectations and went beyond of the best pizza I have tried before... This one has the perfect crust, thin, soft and crunchy at the same time... real tomato sauce and “funghi” were wild funghi... not mushrooms from the supermarket...we order three different pizzas and all three were amazing!!!! Just EXCELLENT... all this flavor added to the outgoing personality of Mauro exchanging a very friendly conversation thru the food about the food and the area... specially his recommendations for a great grappa to buy in the area!! I believe this is the number one experience, or at least in the top of my favourite experiences with Italian food in my entire life. Congratulations to Mauro and family for this simple and great place to eat...and thank you for made me feel like I was in your private dinner room.!!!

• Visited October 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Real Italian comfort food”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

After a long drive from Graz plus the remnant daylight at the Grado beach, we stop at this place. The flags and the comments in German made us decide for it. Great decision!
We ordered calamari, gnocchi, pasta with "frutti di mare", house wine, pizza. Worthy of the high calorie count desserts. Everything was delicious. Fresh. Homely. Kids enjoyed, Wife enjoyed. I was taking back to my past when my "nonna" cooked.
The owner attention was special. You can taste in the food his passion and pride. We felt really welcome.
It was an excellent experience. If we going to visit again this Italian region we will stop here for sure.

• Visited August 2013
Malmö
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A really good place to celebrate Valentine's Day”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This year’s Valentine’s Day found me and my boyfriend on a Business trip in a small town in Italy, more exactly in Cervigniano. We didn’t know the place very well, but had a friend’s recommendation for Antica Aquileia restaurant. We went there for a little celebration and I have to say we are really thankful for his advice – the food was delicious, like always in Italy, we had an excellent meal with appetizers and a delicious fish with vegetables, not to mention the distinguishing Italian hospitality of the owners. What was a little bit disappointing was that the desert offer was not very large, however I chose the classic Tiramisu and my boyfriend had Panna Cotta. All in all we had a great time and a wonderful evening – I may be coming back sooner than I expected (maybe for the summer holiday).

• Visited February 2013