“La Capanna”

Cuisines: Italian, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We visited the above restaurant at the end of April. We had a drink and some food for lunch. The food and drink were reasonably priced and of good quality. The impressive thing was the view which is outstanding. It is worth just sitting there and enjoying. The only cautionary note is that it was quite cold the day we were there because of the wind. Wrap up warm and you will be fine

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I'll echo what other reviewers have said - this restaurant is more about the view than the food, but my husband and I still had a very nice lunch. The prosciutto and melon appetizer was actually really good, as was the piadine sandwich. We also had a pizza which was average. The servers were very friendly, and the best part was the price - it was really affordable and we stuffed ourselves for under 20 euros. I would actually go here again because of the value. As long as you're not expecting gourmet food then it's a really good find.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I chose this place because of the location and the view, which was just amazing. Looking at the beautiful lights of San Marino and Rimini, I ordered SanMarino pizza, which was really good and the simple wine I ordered with my meal was also nice. The service was nice and although the restaurant was full, they managed to prepare my pizza very fast.

Would definitely go there again.
Thanks!

2  Thank raganux
Reviewed August 17, 2013

nice pizza, fantastic view to the towers and the sea , good service and prices. ! We would eat here again.

1  Thank Rovo13
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The view is priceless but when they brought out my salami pizza I was very disappointed. Even pizza from a fast food chain tastes better! No taste, no nothing. If you go there, get a drink and enjoy the view. Don't order any food, it'd be a waste of money.